Monday, June 05, 2006

Singin' in the Rain

今晚,今晨,whatever... 講了很多,有種解脫的感覺。

那就來首歌吧。電影 Singin' in the rain 中 Gene Kelly 這首影史經典名曲,是在劇中角色歷經挫折,和愛人、老友討論了一整晚,心情舒坦後的寫照。音樂後段的純配樂,是 Gene Kelly 在大雨中表演踢躂舞技的片段。

Sung by Gene Kelly/From the movie "Singin' in the rain"

I'm singing in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Singin', just singin' in the rain
dancing in the rain
ohh ia ohh ia ia
I'am happy again
I'am singing and dancing'in the rain
...dancing and singin'in the rain

把不好的情緒刪掉,看到的又會是不一樣的世界。
To be with u, that is the choice with no regret.
歌放上來了 (找好久才找到 Gene Kelly 的原唱版本呢),聽聽吧。

No comments: